Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Choose Comfort!



I thought that this quote was perfect! That is so me. I love clothes and consider m
yself somewhat 'in style' but when it all comes down to it, I find myself choosing comfort over fashion. I love to wear anything cotton. I love the feel of cotton and the way it fits (I think I may sound like that commercial) My favorite article of clothing is the basic cotton t-shirt/tank top. I pair them with jeans, casual linen pants, dress black pants and even a cute little cotton skirt! However, t-shirts do not have be boring! Check out these great little items that will bring a smile to your face and make you feel so good!



I love shirts that sway and seem to flow. Victoria's Secret has
a variety of tanks and shirts to make you feel 'breezy'!


J. Crew has to be my favorite spot for cotton shirts! They are soft and so comfortable! I love thier henley's and tissue tees!



Another J.Crew item is this this beautiful maxi dress. These are great to wear in the summer becuase they are light weight and flowing. You can pair them with a cute cardigan for those cooler summer nights!



Abercrombie has some great tees that are dressed up a little with flowers or sequence which give that little bit of style with comfort!


So, wherever you go, whether it be work or out on the town, comfort can still mean style!






0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails