Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Day Is It?

I have forgotten how big my kitchen/dining area really is (even though my hubby swears we are losing square footage with all the paint coats that are on the wall).

I feel like I have been painting for weeks!

Even my frig is feeling the effects!

NOT a healthy diet!!


Once again the cat decides to sit in the window right AFTER I painted it!!!
Remember this? Yeah, he strikes again!!


At least this time there are no paws prints all over the floor, but I did have to repaint the window sill again.


He seems pretty upset about it too!


Anyway, remember the "Sharky Grey" that I had and wasn't sure where to put it? Well, I think that I have found a place for it? I think it would make the hutch "pop".

What do you think?

I have also purchased some fabric samples that I will show you later. I hope to recover the bench seating.

We are also going to a flea market on Sunday and I REALLY excited because this is my first big flea market!! I know, sad that I have waited this long.

I should be done painting the walls today and then on to more cabinets!


Until next time, I will leave you with this wonderful image.....


HELP ME!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I have a hard time to envision how a color would look..., and always need to paint a large sample, more work, I know. The hutch is gorgeous!

René said...

You poor thing. Where are all your blogging friends when you need them? Well at least you can have a cold beverage at the end of the day.

-Rene

The Frosted Gardner said...

I am so excited for your final reveal! Kitchen painting is so much work! Hang in there my friend.

dedeetsyshop said...

Ha! That is sooo something my cat would (and has! done!) But look at that precious face! :)

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Oh Michelle, I so know what you mean. When even your fridge feels the effects of big projects. Yeah my kids dread when I get in one of my work zones, it's take out the whole time, or cereal. They like it for a day or so, then are begging for real food. Everything payed off in the end, and I wouldn't have been more happy with it myself, had I done it. Great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails