Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Love

Happy Friday!!!

I just wanted to stop in and thank some wonderful friends and blogs for love that they have passed onto me over the summer.

Cricket from Gypsea Nurse passed on One Lovely Blog Award. If you have not met this beautiful mermaid, please stop and say hi. Her photography is amazing and her love of the sea definitely flows through her heart and veins.

Carolyn, or Beach House Girl, from Desire Empire passed on the Sunshine Award. She is a ray of sunshine with great stories about her family and adventures and beautiful places from where she lives in Australia.

Knock Off Decor featured my PB shark painting thanks to my friend Tonya from Love of Family and Home who submitted it.
Thank you Tonya!
Please take a peak into both these amazing blogs.
Tonya is a great friend and so creative. I featured her and her mom's Etsy shop a while ago, those gorgeous pillows! Now Tonya is doing photography and is doing an amazing job.
Knock Off Decor has featured some amazing knock-offs that you have to see!!

My friend Marie from Sally Lee by the Sea featured my driftwood/starfish mobile and a few other crafts. I LOVE her blog, it is a daily trip to the sea with her beautiful photography and inspiring ideas for the sea lover in us.

I would also love to share these new-to-me coastal blogs. I have been enjoying their posts and just sinking myself into their gorgeous sea-inspired living ideas.




Thank you all so much for your sweet comments, support and love.
I love blogland and I hope that I can show you guys as much love as you show me.



Pinterest via mydesignchic.com


Have a peaceful and relaxing weekend!!!!!


Photobucket

26 comments:

Liz said...

You are so sweet for mentioning my blog, Michelle! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it and I'm so glad we have become "blog friends"! Have a great weekend! -Liz (http://gonecoastalinaustin.blogspot.com/)

Jessie Saxton said...

Hi Michelle!

Just saying "Hi" back :) I am so happy about your new job!!! Mine will be slowing down in the next few weeks (then I will be down to VERY part time again) But...I will be blogging soon about a new (and totally exciting chapter/business venture I am embarking on). Plus I can post every day while I have time. Yeah!!!

I am really excited to see you son's room! You'd better not leave us in suspense much longer;)

Big hugs from Northern MI!!!
Jessie

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy Friday, Michelle! I love this space!

Susan Freeman said...

Blogging ia such a great way to meet new and lasting friends. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

calikas said...

Thanks for the post! I have some new blogs to follow now. I never knew all the other beautiful women in the world that shared the same passion as I do, for the beach.

Martina said...

Yes, blogland is wonderful and helps focusing on the bright side! Happy weekend Michelle, your place is always inspiring!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love blogland and all of the special friends we make along the way! I'll check on some of the links, too! I love visiting your blog! ♥

Natasha in Oz said...

Congratulations on your awards and features-you truly deserve them all!

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,
Natasha.

beth said...

Congratulations on your awards! Thanks for posting the lovely image of the jetty. So serene and beutiful!
Beth x

YONKS said...

What a lovely sentiment Michelle!
Have a great weekend.
Di
X

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, dearest Michelle!

Yes, the love that travels through the ether here in blogland truly is amazing...you are such a kind soul! Anita

michele said...

it's always pure pleasure to drop by and see what you're up to. your kindness and generosity of spirit is never lost on me.

michele

lila Braga said...

have a fabulous weekend my friend!!!!
xxx
lila

Rae said...

Stopping by to say hi! Wow, congrats on your award, you know, you have a "sweet" heart!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I'll check out these links! Thanks, and keep cool!
Brenda

Arabella said...

Thanks, doll! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Marie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Michelle for mentioning our blog and etsy shop!! Appreciate it very much! Kathy Love of Family and Home

Leo said...

I love Linda with Beachside Cottage - she is such a sweetheart.

trump said...

Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa. Richard from Amish Stories.

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Yay!! So excited that your PB knock-off got featured!! You deserved it girl!! Thanks so much for the blog & etsy shop shout-out!! We really appreciate it!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!! :)

simone said...

Hallo mein Freund, Happy Weekend to you.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello dear friend,

It is so good to see your beautiful face. I am feeling kinda low today, but when I come here to Blogland, I always feel lift up. Thank you for your kind words and let's enjoy all of August as much as we can; school is starting all too soon!!! LOVE Anita

Town and Country Gals said...

Michele,
Visited the blogs you talked about, they were all great! I really enjoy visiting you, congrats on your awards!
Rebecca

rjerdee said...

Hi Michelle,
Lotsa blog love back at you! You're a lovely, graceful, and kind person...great fun to follow you on your busy little blog :)

Desire Empire said...

Thanks for the shout out. You deserve all those awards and features as I love your work. Have a great week.

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

You are so deserving of all your awards. Congrats and I'm so glad you're here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails